[NEohioPAL]Beginner Violin for Sale

AdMan7601 at aol.com AdMan7601 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 11:59:51 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1150570791

I have a violin that I bought new on Ebay, and haven't had time  to teach
myself. It's a good beginner violin, recently re-strung, but I would  invest in
new strings anyway.

Comes with a bow in excellent condition, neck rest, pitch pipe and  rosin.
Also has a beginner's technique book, and a wonderful carrying case,  lined  and
form fitting to the instrument. Also has a soft cover for the  violin for
inside the case.

Asking $50 or best offer, will email pictures on request. Like I said, I
don't play, so I don't know quality, but the company I bought it from had a 100%
rating on Ebay.

Email Adam for questions.

-------------------------------1150570791

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>I have a violin that I bought <U>new</U> on Ebay, and haven't had=20=
time=20
to teach myself. It's a good beginner violin, recently re-strung, but I woul=
d=20
invest in new strings anyway. </DIV>
<DIV><BR>Comes with a bow in excellent condition, neck rest, pitch pipe and=20
rosin. Also has a beginner's technique book, and a wonderful carrying case,=20
lined  and form fitting to the instrument. Also has a soft cover for th=
e=20
violin for inside the case. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Asking $50 or best offer, will email pictures on request. Like I said,=20=
I=20
don't play, so I don't know quality, but the company I bought it from had a=20=
100%=20
rating on Ebay.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Email Adam for questions.</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>