[NEohioPAL]VOCAL CONTEST - STUDIO TIME GRAND PRIZE!

Michael Moritz mikemoritz at kontinuousjams.com
Mon Jun 19 23:30:57 PDT 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69433.16EAEDEE

SPECIAL SECRET INDUSTRY GUEST JUDGES!!!!!

LAST CHANCE TO REGESITER!!!!!

       Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly presents the return of =
Youngstown
Superstar Talent Competition.
        Youngstown Superstar is looking for children and adults of all
ages to register for the third run of this smash hit contest!
Registrations are required, and can be made online at
www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or by phone at
(330) 286-0371.  Registrants will be required to audition a capella
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made until 10
contestants remain in each category.
                During the course of the last two nights of this
televised event the judges and our studio audience will determine which
4 of our 40 finalists will be the real Youngstown Superstar. We invite
the entire community to come on the final nights of the competition to
support the incredible talent we have right here in Youngstown, OH.
                The finals will be open to the public, with advance
seating, as well as general admission at the door. During the course of
the evening, through judging and audience votes, as well as advance
ticket sales for each finalist, one winner will be determined in each
category. The grand prize in each category is a recording deal for the
vocalist at Kontinuous Jams Studios, including 50 copies of their own
cd! For more information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call
(330) 286-0371.

                The final competition nights will be held at the
Youngstown Playhouse
        K-4, 5-8 - Friday, October 6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM
        9-12, Adults - Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 8:00PM

------_=_NextPart_001_01C69433.16EAEDEE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7638.1">
<TITLE>VOCAL CONTEST - STUDIO TIME GRAND PRIZE!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>SPECIAL SECRET INDUSTRY GUEST JUDGES!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
LAST CHANCE TO REGESITER!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
       Kontinuous Jams Media Group proudly =
presents the return of Youngstown<BR>
Superstar Talent Competition.<BR>
        Youngstown Superstar is =
looking for children and adults of all<BR>
ages to register for the third run of this smash hit contest!<BR>
Registrations are required, and can be made online at<BR>
www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or by phone at<BR>
(330) 286-0371.  Registrants will be required to audition a =
capella<BR>
(voice only) for a panel of judges.  Eliminations will be made =
until 10<BR>
contestants remain in each category.<BR>
            &=
nbsp;   During the course of the last two nights of this<BR>
televised event the judges and our studio audience will determine =
which<BR>
4 of our 40 finalists will be the real Youngstown Superstar. We =
invite<BR>
the entire community to come on the final nights of the competition =
to<BR>
support the incredible talent we have right here in Youngstown, OH.<BR>
            &=
nbsp;   The finals will be open to the public, with =
advance<BR>
seating, as well as general admission at the door. During the course =
of<BR>
the evening, through judging and audience votes, as well as advance<BR>
ticket sales for each finalist, one winner will be determined in =
each<BR>
category. The grand prize in each category is a recording deal for =
the<BR>
vocalist at Kontinuous Jams Studios, including 50 copies of their =
own<BR>
cd! For more information, visit www.youngstownsuperstar.com, or call<BR>
(330) 286-0371.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
            &=
nbsp;   The final competition nights will be held at the<BR>
Youngstown Playhouse<BR>
        K-4, 5-8 - Friday, October =
6th, 2006 @ 8:00PM<BR>
        9-12, Adults - Saturday, =