[NEohioPAL]Tribute to Paul Kimpel at Kent Trumbull Friday

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Tue Jun 20 05:00:35 PDT 2006

Daniel-Raymond Nadon and the crew of Summer Stock '06 are proud to
present our upcoming twenty-ninth season of plays.  This year over two
hundred individuals from Trumbull County and surrounding areas will
participate in our season.  Over 2,000 people will be in attendance
for our four shows.

The first show, Beebe Boy and Sam, written by Paul Kimpel and directed
by Daniel-Raymond Nadon, will perform on June 23 at 7 p.m., June 26-29
at 10:30 a.m. and June 30 at 10:30 a.m. and again at 7 p.m.  All shows
are put on in Lecture Hall A of the Kent State University Trumbull
Campus.  This show is geared toward children 4-10.  It is a delightful
story of a young girl and her imaginary friend.  All shows include a
half hour magic show by the renowned Gary Morton.

Ticket prices are $5 for all.  If coming with a group of ten or more,
they are $4 each.   For further information or reservations, please
call us at 330-847-8700.

An opening night reception will be held Friday, June 23 at 7pm after
the show, in honor of our long time director, playwright, and friend,
Paul Kimpel