[NEohioPAL]Banjo and Piano Openings Hot Jazz 7

Jonathan Fairman Jonathan.Fairman at cmsdnet.net
Tue Jun 20 06:12:49 PDT 2006

<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=
=3D2><div>The Hot Jazz 7, one of the hottest Traditional/Dixieland jazz ban=
ds in Ohio, is looking for a banjos and pianists.  We are a two cornet=
 band performing traditional jazz and West Coast Revival numbers.</div><DIV=
> </DIV><DIV>We rehearse on Monday evenings, 2 - 3 times per mont=
h, and regularly perform at the Barking Spider on the third Sunday of each =
month.  We gig as often as we can.</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>We play =
off charts so reading is important.  For more information check out th=
e website at</DIV><DIV><A href=3D"http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/De=
lta/5144/" target=3Dblank>http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/5144=
/</A></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>or call Jonathan Fairman @ 216-469-4597.</=