[NEohioPAL]Survival Casting Update

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 11:01:11 PDT 2006

--0-809163507-1150826471=:13608

What a great response!  Thank you!

  If you are coming to the audition please take a look at this link for information...
  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/survival_auditioners.htm
  Be sure to take your appointment seriously.  If you need to change your time email me ASAP.

  If you still need an appointment email me right away as we are almost full.  Be sure to include your name, phone number and the roles you are best suited for.  If you are coming without an appointment please arrive early.

  If you can not come and would like to submit your audition on tape please view this link for directions...
  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/out.htm

  Here is the audition notice.  Please read thoroughly before asking me questions.
  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/survival.htm
  Thank you all very much.  We are looking forward to the auditions and working with many of you on this great project.

  Very Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326

--0-809163507-1150826471=:13608

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-809163507-1150826471=:13608--