[NEohioPAL]Purlie

Melissa Hughes road_luva at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 23:08:11 PDT 2006

--0-1659170537-1150870091=:6260

I have been looking for a copy of the play "Purlie" with Melba Moore that was done in 1981(not the original with Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee done in 1963).  Does anyone know of a website or store that may have old, out of print plays available.  Any info would be great.

  Melissa
  road_luva at yahoo.com

--0-1659170537-1150870091=:6260

<DIV>I have been looking for a copy of the play "Purlie" with Melba Moore that was done in 1981(not the original with Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee done in 1963).  Does anyone know of a website or store that may have old, out of print plays available.  Any info would be great.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Melissa </DIV>  <DIV>road_luva at yahoo.com</DIV>
--0-1659170537-1150870091=:6260--