[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Presents - Zach Taylor

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:57:55 PDT 2006

Hello, I'm Zachary Taylor, 12th President of the United States.  I'm here to tell you all to go see Something Dada this Thursday, and every Thursday forthwith.  So why should you listen to me, Zachary Taylor?  Well, first off, I was elected President of the United States.  Were you?  Didn't think so.  Secondly, I was a Whig.  Who doesn't love a Whig?  Third, I have a sweet nickname, "Old Rough and Ready".  But most importantly, I understand that life is too short to miss a chance to laugh.  I died less than two years into my presidency, after eating milk and cherries at a party.  No kidding, milk and cherries.  Whodathunkit?  Not I, that's for sure.  So take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to see hilarious improv comedy before your version of milk and cherries takes away your opportunity.

Next show times:
Thursday, 6/22/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 6/29/06