[NEohioPAL]NEED I-MAG AND STAGE BUILDER! PLEEAASSEE HELP!!

Noelle Williams noelleantoinette at elleonenterprises.com
Thu Jun 22 09:54:27 PDT 2006

--0-574165732-1150995267=:63999

I'm looking for someone who can provide visual display: I-mag screens for a fashion show.  If anyone can provide any information that would be great.  If equipment is available by you please send estimates to me.  Looking for two screens for live production event.

  Also,  Need a runway constructed or rented (whichever is more convienient) that is 40 feet long.  This will not be a t shaped stage as is the stage area is already available.

  Thanks a million!

  Please feel free to contact me at anytime. (216) 978-4455 or by email noelleantoinette at elleonenterprises.com