[NEohioPAL]ATTENTION SUMMER CAMP SUPERVISORS: A MUST SEE FOR YOUR CAMPERS!!

Mike Ross mikeross_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 13:28:13 PDT 2006

--0-84955337-1151008093=:78186

"Every summer camp in Cleveland/Akron should have the opportunity to have their kids entertained by Jami Ross & Matthew James Murphy" Jill Koslen, Director : Beachwood HS Summer Theatre Camp

  "Matt & Jami's  concert presentation is so real and refreshing. The songs & lyrics relate so well in a positive way to our 3rd - 10th grade students! Please have any camp director call me with any questions 216-595-3734"

  Jami Ross is a  16 year old singer/actress from Mentor, who recently released her debut album and Matthew James Murphy performed  on Broadway for 3 years in RENT.

  Jami 's band just opened for Jewel/Rob Thomas last week at Blossom Music Center and will open for Disney Stars AJ & Aly June 28th @ Tower City Amphitheatre at 6pm.

  Jami will also be performing for Fred Sternfeld's Fairmount Performing Arts Camp and Dance, Dance, Dance summer camps.

  For more information on how to have Jami & Matthew perform at your camp this summer- up close and personal - contact 440-478-7500.