[NEohioPAL]entertainment wanted

rodreb rodreb at tusco.net
Fri Jun 23 06:15:04 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C696A5.837A7A10

  Hello;
       I am looking for  "dinner and show" type entertainment to book in =
a new venue in New Philadelphia, Ohio, which is in NE ohio, south of =
Akron/Canton. .  We are  doing Murder Mystery Dinner theatre now, and I =
would like to have other actors/companies available to use, and other =
styles of entertainment/shows, music, theatre etc. I am interested in =
Holiday shows also, either with a religious theme or not.  I would be =
grateful for any info you can give me on where to find this sort of =
entertainment. Thank You, Debra Short, The Green Room
   please contact
  rodreb at tusco.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C696A5.837A7A10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dgmail_quote=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc =
1px solid">
  <DIV>
  <DIV bgcolor=3D"#ffffff">
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello;</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>     I am looking =
for =20
  "dinner and show" type entertainment to book in a new venue in New=20
  Philadelphia, Ohio, which is in NE ohio, south of Akron/Canton. =
.  We=20
  are  doing Murder Mystery Dinner theatre now, and I =
would like=20
  to have other actors/companies available to use, and other styles of=20
  entertainment/shows, music, theatre etc. I am interested in =
Holiday shows=20
  also, either with a religious theme or not.  I would be grateful =
for any=20
  info you can give me on where to find this sort of entertainment. =
Thank You,=20
  Debra Short, The Green Room</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> please contact</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><A href=3D"mailto:rodreb at tusco.net">rodreb at tusco.net</A>=20
  =
</DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR></FONT></DIV=