[NEohioPAL]Another Karaoke Joint!

dafanador at comcast.net dafanador at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 16:44:03 PDT 2006

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_325_1151365443_0

Attention NEOPAL ers!

Come join Dave Afanador, a fellow member on Monday and Fridays at Outlaws, Hero's, and Bikini's. (Formerly Combinations) for Karaoke and specials on all your favorite beverages (even pudding shots! YUM).
This establishment is under new ownership, and I am helping to promote my friends business. I have been on stage all in Ohio for over 15 years! Theater folk are a blast on Karaoke night. Come out and have some fun!

Outlaws, Hero's, and Bikini's is locate at 6200 Brookpark Rd. Corner of Brookpark and Pearl. We Start around 10 (unless there are people ready to sing earlier)

Come on in and ask for Dave!
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_325_1151365443_0

<DIV>Attention NEOPAL ers!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Come join Dave Afanador, a fellow member on Monday and Fridays at Outlaws, Hero's, and Bikini's. (Formerly Combinations) for Karaoke and specials on all your favorite beverages (even pudding shots! YUM).</DIV>
<DIV>This establishment is under new ownership, and I am helping to promote my friends business. I have been on stage all in Ohio for over 15 years! Theater folk are a blast on Karaoke night. Come out and have some fun!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Outlaws, Hero's, and Bikini's is locate at 6200 Brookpark Rd. Corner of Brookpark and Pearl. We Start around 10 (unless there are people ready to sing earlier)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Come on in and ask for Dave!</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_325_1151365443_0--