[NEohioPAL]Wicked Ticket for sale - 6/29

Kristy Cruz kcruz78 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 05:02:09 PDT 2006

I have a ticket for Wicked this Thursday, June 29th,
8:00 show that I can no longer use.

The ticket is in the upper box, house left, second
from the edge (Box CC, Seat 6)  Great seat, but only
one.  Total price, with service charges etc. is $44.50
which is all I'm asking for it - I just wanna break
even.

I can't use it, so if I can't find someone to buy it,
it's just going to waste.

If interested, email me at kcruz78 at yahoo.com - going
to the first person I hear from who'll give me what I
paid for it.

Thanks,

Kristy