[NEohioPAL]A car for sale anyone?

mschristine1980 at aol.com mschristine1980 at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 06:52:15 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C868080816007F_B9C_14B9_FWM-M30.sysops.aol.com

Hello All, I am posting this for a friend. They are in extreme need of a car. Does anyone have or know of someone who has a car they want to get rid of? They need one to get them from point A to point B. So since this list reaches many fine people, I figured this would be a great resource for my friend.  Please contact them at lameone1983 at yahoo.com. Thanks

----------MailBlocks_8C868080816007F_B9C_14B9_FWM-M30.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hello All, I am posting this for a friend. They are in extreme need of a car. Does anyone have or know of someone who has a car they want to get rid of? They need one to get them from point A to point B. So since this list reaches many fine people, I figured this would be a great resource for my friend.  Please contact them at <A href="mailto:lameone1983 at yahoo.com">lameone1983 at yahoo.com</A>. Thanks</DIV></DIV>
<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C868080816007F_B9C_14B9_FWM-M30.sysops.aol.com--