[NEohioPAL]2 FREE Leather Armchairs to good home.

Timothy Johnson timothygjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:07:34 PDT 2006

------=_Part_991_18338865.1151636854513

Attention:  Property Masters, Furniture Refurbishers, Artists, Needy...

I have 2 sturdy, wooden frame, leather armchairs with wheels that I have
always intended to recover, but never have.  The leather is worn in spots
and for showroom quality would need to be recovered, but for certain
applications (stage props, art pieces, those in need) they are perfectly
good.  I cannot just send them to a landfill.  All that is required is an
explanation of your need and the ability to pick them up in the Cleveland
area.  If you send me an email request, I will send you photos to help you
decide if they are what you are looking for.  First come, First served.

--
Timothy Johnson