[NEohioPAL]NB Puppets For Hire seeking a Salesperson

pierogiproductoh at aol.com pierogiproductoh at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 17:47:59 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C86B884CA0D39A_970_17AE_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com

Natural Bridges LLC, an Ohio-based, full-service Puppet Production Company i=
s seeking the services of a salesperson to assist the business in securing c=
lients for TV commercials and store promotions, as well as to help with spon=
sors for "NBTV" and our Internet-based series, =E2=80=9CNBTV=E2=80=9D Exposi=
ng Our Shorts. =20

We currently have one position open and at present this position is on a com=
mission-only basis with some limited benefits, however once we go full-time=20=
with NBLLC around September 2006, we will then look at offering a salary/wag=
e plus benefits. =20

We only have two requirements for our salesperson and that is, 1) they must=20=
be able to accept and understand that our business is the NB Puppets and wor=
k with us to convince businesses, and 2) that they must be a TEAM player and=
 are comfortable working with the NB Puppets.

If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us your re=
sume and information and we will be setting up interviews in the next few we=
eks.  Please email us at:  President at thenaturalbridges.com

In the meantime, feel free to check out our Internet-based series "NBTV" Exp=
osing Our Shorts at:  http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html=20

Thank you.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com - Home of the NB Puppets
http://www.MyNBTV.com - "NBTV" the TV series
http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html - "NBTV" Exposing Our Shorts
Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM=
. All on demand. Always Free.

----------MailBlocks_8C86B884CA0D39A_970_17AE_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style=3D'font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>Natural Bridges LLC, an Ohio-based, full-service Puppet Production Comp=
any is seeking the services of a salesperson to assist the business in secur=
ing clients for TV commercials and store promotions, as well as to help with=
 sponsors for "NBTV" and our Internet-based series, =E2=80=9CNBTV=E2=80=9D E=
xposing Our Shorts.  <BR><BR>We currently have one position open and at=
 present this position is on a commission-only basis with some limited benef=
its, however once we go full-time with NBLLC around September 2006, we will=20=
then look at offering a salary/wage plus benefits.  <BR><BR>We only hav=
e two requirements for our salesperson and that is, 1) they must be able to=20=
accept and understand that our business is the NB Puppets and work with us t=
o convince businesses, and 2) that they must be a TEAM player and are comfor=
table working with the NB Puppets.<BR><BR>If you are interested in applying=20=
for this position, please email us your resume and information and we will b=
e setting up interviews in the next few weeks.  Please email us at:&nbs=
p; <A href=3D"http://www.thenaturalbridges.com/webmail/src/compose.php?send_=
to=3DPresident%40thenaturalbridges.com">President at thenaturalbridges.com</A><=
BR><BR>In the meantime, feel free to check out our Internet-based series "NB=
TV" Exposing Our Shorts at:  <A href=3D"http://www.whetstone-media.com/=
nbtv.html" target=3D_blank>http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html</A> <BR>=
<BR>Thank you.<BR><BR>Kirk Lawrence Maynard<BR>President & Puppet Direct=
or<BR>Natural Bridges LLC<BR>PO Box 30688<BR>Cleveland, Ohio 44130<BR>1-888-=
866-4877<BR><A href=3D"http://www.thenaturalbridges.com/" target=3D_blank>ht=
tp://www.thenaturalbridges.com</A> - Home of the NB Puppets<BR><A href=3D"ht=
tp://www.mynbtv.com/" target=3D_blank>http://www.MyNBTV.com</A> - "NBTV" the=
 TV series<BR><A href=3D"http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html" target=
=3D_blank>http://www.whetstone-media.com/nbtv.html</A> - "NBTV" Exposing Our=
 Shorts</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
?redir=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom" target=3D"_blank"><b>Check out AOL.co=
m today</b></a>. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on=
 demand. Always Free.<br />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C86B884CA0D39A_970_17AE_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com--