[NEohioPAL]Eden Valley presents YOU'RE A GRAND OLD FLAG -- STORIES OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT

Bette Lou Higgins edenvalley at centurytel.net
Sun Jul 2 18:46:24 PDT 2006

Join us on July 25, 2006 at 7 p.m. when we premier our newest =
storytelling program.  Celebrate the American Spirit with EVE Artistic =
Director Bette Lou Higgins when she presents YOU'RE A GRAND OLD FLAG =
--STORIES OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT at Ritter Library; 5680 Liberty Ave. in =
Vermilion. This program is FREE and open to the public. For more =
information, call the library at 440-967-3798 or visit them at: =
http://ritter.lib.oh.us/

Read more about the program at:  =
http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/NEWSM06/Flag.htm and find our =
complete schedule of events at:  =
http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

To schedule this or any Eden Valley program for your group simply =
contact us at edenvalley at centurytel.net

To unsubscribe to this list, simply reply to this e-mail with your =
request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises