[NEohioPAL]Water effect

Markkobak at aol.com Markkobak at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 16:27:24 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1151969243

Hello thank you everyone for the overwhelming response to my question about
smokeless cigarettes we were able to save a load of money.

I am now looking for simple solution to showing the effect of light
shimmering off of water and what that looks like on the walls above the water.
Private Lives Scene 1 is set on a hotel balcony over looking  water. The set is
painted in flat pale color so we can have the effect of the  light shimmering off
of the water fill the walls with texture.

Any ideas would be welcome. Please send them to: _Travis at tcrlighting.com_
(mailto:Travis at tcrlighting.com)

Mark  Kobak
Director of Theatre Arts
Set Designer
Bay View Music  Festival
_http://members.aol.com/markkobak/_ (http://members.aol.com/markkobak/)
_http://www.bayviewfestival.org/_ (http://www.bayviewassoc.com/)
_http://users.adelphia.net/~brucels/Bay_View_2006_02/index_fullscreen.htm_
(http://users.adelphia.net/~brucels/Bay_View_2006_02/index_fullscreen.htm)

-------------------------------1151969243

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello thank you everyone for the overwhelming response to my question a=
bout=20
smokeless cigarettes we were able to save a load of money.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am now looking for simple solution to showing the effect of light=20
shimmering off of water and what that looks like on the walls above the wate=
r.=20
<EM>Private Lives</EM> Scene 1 is set on a hotel balcony over looking=20
water. The set is painted in flat pale color so we can have the effect of th=
e=20
light shimmering off of the water fill the walls with texture.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any ideas would be welcome. Please send them to: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Travis at tcrlighting.com">Travis at tcrlighting.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Mark=20
Kobak<BR>Director of Theatre Arts<BR>Set Designer<BR>Bay View Music=20
Festival<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://members.aol.com/markkobak/">http://members.aol.com/markkobak/=
</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.bayviewassoc.com/">http://www.bayviewfestival.org/</A><U>=
<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://users.adelphia.net/~brucels/Bay_View_2006_02/index_fullscreen=
.htm">http://users.adelphia.net/~brucels/Bay_View_2006_02/index_fullscreen.h=
tm</A><BR></U></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>