[NEohioPAL]Re: Casting for Movie

Stephanie McQueen ifoma at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 4 14:17:28 PDT 2006

--0-631123996-1152047848=:92134

 Casting
  We need two actresses & two actors for the last shooting day of Eddy's Fantacy. Ages from 18-21 height 5ft to 5ft 7in. Need to be skinny and passable for early teens. Kind of geeky looking. Some acting ok, need to be able to take direction for comedy timing of the main character. This will be filmed in part of Garfield Park so actors near there will be considered. This is a non pay project. Need experience? this is for you. This may take up to four hours. We plan a cook out for  the cast that day. The shooting date is Sunday, July 9th. We will let you know the exact place and time. Email photos to ric_hamp at yahoo.com, make them low resolution.  The film will start editing after this shoot.
  2-males, one Caucasian, one Asian or African American, 1 short speaking role
  2 females- one Caucasian and one African American 1 short speaking role

  S. (Irma) McQueen

--0-631123996-1152047848=:92134

<FONT size=4> Casting</FONT>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT size=4>We need two <EM>actresses & two actors</EM> for the last shooting day of Eddy's Fantacy. Ages from 18-21 height 5ft to 5ft 7in. Need to be skinny and passable for early teens. Kind of geeky looking. Some acting ok, need to be able to take direction for comedy timing of the main character. This will be filmed in part of Garfield Park so actors near there will be considered. This is a non pay project. Need experience? this is for you. This may take up to four hours. We plan a cook out for  the cast that day. The shooting date is Sunday, July 9th. We will let you know the exact place and time. Email photos to </FONT><A href="http://us.f816.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=ric_hamp@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399 size=4>ric_hamp at yahoo.com</FONT></A><FONT size=4>, make them low resolution.  The film will start editing after this shoot.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT
 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=4>2-males, one Caucasian, one Asian or African American, 1 short speaking role</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40" size=4>2 females- one Caucasian and one African American 1 short speaking role</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>S. (Irma) McQueen</DIV>
--0-631123996-1152047848=:92134--