[NEohioPAL]Seeking Extras for Feature Film

Peter Fields peter at littlebeth.com
Tue Jul 4 15:28:23 PDT 2006

--------------040104030805000709060005

Hello All,
_
Notice from Little Beth Entertainment:_

We are seeking extras for our next DV feature film, "To See the Moon in
the Morning Sky".  It is a drama/suspense film about two children who
find a satchel full of money but are unaware that it belongs to a
criminal who knows they have the money and plots to get it back--no
matter what the cost.

Shooting dates:  August 7 through August 18 of this year.  Locations:
TBA shortly (either in the Cleveland area or Akron area).  If this movie
were rated, it would probably receive a PG-13 for some violent scenes.

These are NON-PAYING roles, but it will be wonderful experience and an
excellent opportunity for exposure as  the completed film will be
submitted to various film festivals around the country.  To learn more
about who we are and our films, visit our website at
http://www.littlebeth.com
_
__The extras we are seeking:  _
1) Approximately 12 to 14 children ages 11yrs to 12yrs.  Needed to
portray students for two classroom scenes.  One girl will be selected
for a brief speaking role in one of the scenes.  One day of filming.
Tentatively, the shooting day is August 12--but the day may change.

If your are interested, please submit resume and headshots to
peter at littlebeth.com   You will be contacted only if you've been
selected.  More details will be given when you are contacted.  Thanks so
much!

--Peter Fields
Director/Editor/Producer
http://www.littlebeth.com
peter at littlebeth.com

--------------040104030805000709060005

<head>
</head>
Hello All, <br>
<u><br>
Notice from Little Beth Entertainment:</u><br>
We are seeking extras
for our next DV feature
film, "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky".  It is a drama/suspense
film about two children who find a satchel full of money but are
unaware that it belongs to a criminal who knows they have the money and
plots to get it back--no matter what the cost.<br>
Shooting dates:  August 7 through August 18 of this year.  Locations:
TBA shortly (either in the Cleveland area or Akron area).  If this
movie were rated, it would probably receive a PG-13 for some violent
scenes.<br>
These are NON-PAYING roles, but it will be wonderful experience and an
excellent opportunity for exposure as  the completed film will be
submitted to
various film festivals around the country.  To learn more about who we
are and our films, visit our website at <a
 class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.littlebeth.com">http://www.littlebeth.com</a><br>
<u><br>
1) Approximately 12 to 14 children ages 11yrs to 12yrs.  Needed to
portray students for two
classroom scenes.  One girl will be selected for a brief speaking role
in one of the scenes.  One day of filming.  Tentatively, the shooting
day is August 12--but the day may change.<br>
If your are interested, please submit resume and headshots to
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:peter at littlebeth.com">peter at littlebeth.com</a>
You will be contacted only if you've been
selected.  More details will be given when you are contacted.  Thanks
so much!<br>
--Peter Fields<br>
<small>Director/Editor/Producer<br>
<big><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.littlebeth.com">http://www.littlebeth.com</a><br>