[NEohioPAL]Into The Woods at Kent Trumbull

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Wed Jul 5 05:52:31 PDT 2006

To=3A Friends of KSU Theatre
From=3A Summer Stock 29
Re=3A Into the Woods

Daniel-Raymond Nadon and the crew of Summer Stock =2706 are proud to =

present our upcoming twenty-ninth season of plays=2E  This year over two =

hundred individuals from Trumbull County and surrounding areas will =

participate in our season=2E  =

We would like to announce our Summer Stock musical Into the Woods=2E  =

One of Sondheim=92s most popular works=2C Into the Woods is a rare modern=
 =

classic=2C based on a book by James Lapine=2C with Sondheim=92s music and=
 =

lyrics=2E  The musical showcases many unforgettable characters=2E  =

However=2C what begins as a lively irreverent fantasy in the style of =

The Princess Bride becomes a moving lesson about community =

responsibility and the stories we tell our children=2E Into the Woods =

will be directed by Renee Johntony=2C with musical direction by Frank =

McCauley=2E  The show will take place on July 14-16 and 21-23 and 28-
30=2E  All shows are at 8pm except Sundays at 3pm=2E Tickets are =2412 fo=
r =

adults=2C =2410 for students and seniors=2C and =248 for KSU students and=
 =

children under 12=2E  Call 330-675-8887 for details=2E