[NEohioPAL]IN NEED OF COSTUMES!

Kevin McClelland hurdledude97 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 11:30:45 PDT 2006

--0-509499412-1152124245=:91159

BlueMantis Productions is currently seeking costumes for it's upcoming  production of "Batman in Berea". Ideally, we would like to find a  purple suit for the role of the Joker. it has to be tall- the actor is  6' 4"! If not purple- fuscia, lavender, any kind of red. A yellow cape  would also come in handy. We're not very picky at this point, but we're  on a tight budget, so anything that we need that you're willing to let  go of we would be glad to take off your hands. Also, if anyone has any  bright colored tights or other kinds of costume pieces they can  recommend/donate, please contact me at kevindmcclelland at yahoo.com or  hurdledude97 at yahoo.com

    Thank you for your time,

    The BlueMantis Production Crew

    KDM:jmc

--0-509499412-1152124245=:91159