[NEohioPAL]The Dirty Shakespeare Company lives!

Joshua Brown joshdbrown at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 5 19:23:09 PDT 2006

Not even a natural disaster can stop us!

Due to the heavy flooding of the Susquehanna River, the Dirty=20
Shakespeare Company's debut production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"=20
was postponed.  Company founders Joshua Brown and Kelly Elliott are=20
thrilled to announce that the production will be seen in Cleveland for=20=

a limited engagement of two performances only!  The DSC will perform=20
this fast-paced, stripped-down, rollicking version of one of the Bard's=20=

most popular comedies at the Coventry Elementary School Yard in=20
Cleveland Heights, on the corner of Coventry Road and Euclid Heights=20
Boulevard.  Performances are free and open to the public.  Lawn chairs=20=

and blankets are welcome.

The mission of the Dirty Shakespeare Company is to produce=20
Shakespeare's works as simply and faithfully as possible, with a strong=20=

focus on the language, poetry and story. The company's debut production=20=

of "Midsummer" was rehearsed over the course of one week while the=20
Cleveland-based actors were in residence at the Splash Magic=20
Campground. For more information on the Dirty Shakespeare Company and=20
"A Midsummer Night=92s Dream," contact producer Joshua Brown at=20
216-246-2855 or joshdbrown at adelphia.net.

Who: The Dirty Shakespeare Company
What: A Midsummer Night's Dream
Where: Coventry Elementary School, Coventry Road and Euclid Heights=20
Boulevard
When: Saturday, July 8 @ 7:30 PM
              Sunday, July 9 @ 1:00 PM
How much: FREE!
Why: Free Shakespeare!  Do you need another reason?