[NEohioPAL]Josh Kelley

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 07:39:57 PDT 2006

--0-2318898-1152542397=:1521

Hey everyone!!! I hope you all are well. While you are sitting here checking email I have a huge favor to ask of you all. Could you please email John Connor at johnconnor at q104.com and request Josh Kelley's new song "Pop Game"? It would mean a great deal as my boyfriend is doing his PR and we are trying to get it on the air. Thanks so much....
  xoxo
  Anne

 Open multiple messages at once with the all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-2318898-1152542397=:1521

		<hr size=1> Open multiple messages at once with the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40787/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers">all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-2318898-1152542397=:1521--