[NEohioPAL]HELP! Rick McGuigan is going to Jail and I need help!

Rick McGuigan rwmcguigan at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 08:12:47 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C6A411.D8684830

Hello me dear friends and family!

=20

I have offered to help the MDA by participating in their Lock-Up =
program,
where I will be put in jail until my "bail" is raised.  It would be =
great if
you could sponsor this event in lieu of your regular donations to the =
MDA
around Labor Day.  Your help in this matter will get me out of jail!=20

=20

This year, I have the honor and pleasure of participating in MDA's =
Eastlake
Lock Up to help "Jerry's KidsR". To reach my goal I need your help!=20

I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who =
are
helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the
important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by
clicking on the link below. There you'll find all kinds of information =
about
MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line using your
credit card.=20

MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by =
providing
clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of
wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. =
MDA
also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43
neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages, right here in our
community.=20

I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.=20

On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!=20

Warmest Regards,=20

Rick McGuigan

Click here to visit my Participant Page.
<https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3Db76a38d1-317d-41f1-889=
b-044
a11c19ddc>=20

If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and =
paste
the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3Db76a38d1-317d-41f1-889b=
-044a
11c19ddc

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C6A411.D8684830

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Hello me dear friends and =

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>I have offered to help the MDA by
participating in their Lock-Up program, where I will be put in jail =
until my “bail”
is raised.  It would be great if you could sponsor this event in =
lieu of
your regular donations to the MDA around Labor Day.  Your help in =
this
matter will get me out of jail!<b><i><span =
style=3D'font-weight:bold;font-style:

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>This year, I have the honor and pleasure of participating in =
MDA's
Eastlake Lock Up to help "Jerry's Kids®". To reach my goal =
I need
your help! <br>
I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who =
are
helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the =
important
fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by clicking on =
the link
you'll
find all kinds of information about MDA, and be able to make your
tax-deductible donation on-line using your credit card. <br>
MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by =
providing
clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of
wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. =
MDA
also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43
neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages, right here in our
community. <br>
I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you =
have
any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me. <br>
On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you! <br>
Warmest Regards, <br>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><a
href=3D"https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3Db76a38d1-317d-4=
1f1-889b-044a11c19ddc"
target=3D"_blank">Click here to visit my Participant =

face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><br>
If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and =
paste the
address below into the address bar of your internet browser.<br>