[NEohioPAL]Every Saturday At Noon Poetry Reading at Gallery 324

marcus at designerglass.com marcus at designerglass.com
Tue Jul 11 06:13:02 PDT 2006

Every Saturday At Noon Poetry Reading
at Gallery 324 in the Galleria downtown

Coming up this Saturday --

July 15 - Michael Salinger  and Larry Smith

Coming up soon --

July 22 - Art Crimes 21 Publication Party and Reading by
Any Art Crimes Contributors
July 29 - Jack McGuane 79th Birthday Party and Reading,
 & Chris Franke with Birthday Reading for his father
August 5 - Gina Tabasso, and Elise Geither, and
Michael Billings
August 12 - Miles Budimir, Ben Rader,
August 19 - Geoff  Landis and Mary Turzillo
August 26 - Joanna Fuhrman and
Women of Season
September 2  - Malkiese Paythress, and Malikee,
       Lynnette Howard
September 9 - Christophe Casamassima, Roger Craik
September 16 - Leonard Kress and Eric Wallack
September 30 - George Bilgere, and Cletus Black,
and Claire McMahon, and Lisa Janssen,
October 7 Joyce Rice,
October 14
October 21
October 28

We're still looking for people who want to read as Featured Readers.
We'd like to have three or four each Saturday except

July 22 - The Art Crimes Event -- we'll have readers from all the Art
Crimes Issues

The Art Shows coming to Gallery 324
in 2006 and early 2007 will be:

July: "Collaboration", paintings by JoAnn DePolo and Denise Telep;
Curated by Marcus Bales

August: "Female Figure In Art" various artists and media,
	Curated by Marcus Bales

September: "All Dolled Up", various artists,
curated by Becky Smith, various media on the theme
of "dolls" or "dolled up"

October - December: Storm Thorgerson, prints, originals in
 various media, designer of Pink Floyd=B4s and Led Zeppelin=B4s and
 	other bands' album covers,
Curated by Marcus Bales

January:  "Best of NOIS" Show
(Northeast Ohio Illustrator Society)
Curated by George Kocar

February:  Eric Mull - "Fifty Tallest Buildings" Book Publication
Party, Signing, and Art Show,
Curated by Marcus Bales

March:  Biker Art Show; various media and artists on the theme of
motorcycles and, we hope, a real motorcycle show in the arcade/mall

If you=B4d like to be removed from this email list, please REPLY to
this message to:
marcus at designerglass.com
and ask to be removed in the text of your message.