[NEohioPAL]Fw: NOS band, featuring Lori Cahan-Simon free at Cedar-Lee fest tonigh t

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Wed Jul 12 20:51:06 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J6eea.5656S.6113M

Cleveland's top oldies band, New Old School, will be performing live and=
 free in the patio by Lemon Grass Thai restaurant, on Lee Road in Clevel=
and Heights, just South of Cedar Road, from 6:30 to 9pm tonight, Thursda=
y, July 12, 2006.  Come see why we were voted #1 in the WMJI House Band =
contest!  =

Featuring the unique vocals of Lori Cahan-Simon, singing everything from=
 LaVern Baker to Aretha, from Janis to Zeppelin.  Don't wear any socks--=
she'll knock 'em off!
N.O.S. will also be appearing in public at:
Vintage Ohio, Lake Farm Park, August 4th, 3:30 to 6pm
Legacy Village, Lyndhurst Ohio, Saturday, 7 to 10 pm
more postings later.
Email me if we'll be seeing you.  I look forward to meeting fellow NEOPA=
Lers!

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/l=
cahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me or buy from me at CD Baby=
 or Hatikvah Music at: http://www.hatikvahmusic.com -Pampered Chef Indep=
endant Consultant--Fabulous kitchen tools for you!  24 HOUR ONLINE SHOPP=
ING ON MY SECURE, CONVENIENT, PERSONAL WEBSITE! Now hiring part-time. ht=
tp://www.pamperedchef.biz/loricahansimon

----__JWM__J6eea.5656S.6113M

 live and free in the patio by Lemon Grass Thai restaurant, on Lee Road =
in Cleveland Heights, just South of Cedar Road, from 6:30 to 9pm tonight=
, Thursday, July 12, 2006.  Come see why we were voted #1 in the WM=
JI House Band contest!  </P>
<P>Featuring the unique vocals of Lori Cahan-Simon, singing everything f=
rom LaVern Baker to Aretha, from Janis to Zeppelin.  Don't wear any=
 socks--she'll knock 'em off!</P>
<P>N.O.S. will also be appearing in public at:</P>
<P>Vintage Ohio, Lake Farm Park, August 4th, 3:30 to 6pm</P>
<P>Legacy Village, Lyndhurst Ohio, Saturday, 7 to 10 pm</P>
<P>more postings later.</P>
<P>Email me if we'll be seeing you.  I look forward to meeting fell=
ow NEOPALers!<BR><BR><BR>Hear Lori's CDs at: http://=
www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www=
.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me or buy from&=
nbsp;me at CD Baby or Hatikvah Music =
at: http://www.hatikvahmusic.com -Pampered Chef Inde=
pendant Consultant--Fabulous kitchen tools for =
you!  24 HOUR ONLINE SHOPPING ON MY&n=
bsp;SECURE, CONVENIENT, PERSONAL WEBSITE! Now h=
iring part-time. http://www.pamperedchef.biz/loricahansimon<BR=

----__JWM__J6eea.5656S.6113M--