[NEohioPAL]COSTUMES-MAKEUP-MAGIC-MASKS-WIGS & MORE

getjinxed at adelphia.net getjinxed at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 13 08:25:50 PDT 2006

JINXED! Costumes and Magic
4666 Ridge Rd.
Brooklyn, OH 44144
216-749-3866
Email: getjinxed at adelphia.net

JINXED! has everything you need to dress up your next party from Luau to Pirate costumes and accessories.  Put the finishing touches on your next play with props and decor, unique hats, glasses, cigarette holders, parasols, canes, wigs, masks, etc.  We carry an extensive line of theatrical and clown make-up.  We rent and/or sell costumes ranging from toddler to plus sizes, from renaissance to wizard of oz.  Magic is always happening at JINXED! with a wide range of tricks from intermediate to advanced.  We invite you to stop in and see for yourself what is too much to mention here.  Look forward to seeing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!