[NEohioPAL]Lake House Bed and Breakfast

Moviemanandy at aol.com Moviemanandy at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 14:33:06 PDT 2006

--part1_319.712717a.31ec0a92_boundary

     Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that Johnny Wu's feature film
The Rapture has wrapped principal photography. What a wonderful experience. I
was re united with some old friends and made some new ones. I know it will be
a success.

Our last 5 days we stayed at an amazing bed and breakfast in Port Clinton
Ohio. They treated us incredibly well and very hospitable.

If anyone is looking for a lavish antique bed and breakfast feel free to call
The LakeHouse Bed and Breakfast

The address is  : 702 East Perry Street , Port Clinton Ohio 43452
Or call 419-734-5447 and ask for Jackie.

Respectfully , Andy Schofield

Producer - ( one of ) The Rapture

Also, I hope to see everyone at the premire of Madness on July 27th at 7:30
pm at Tower City Cinemas.

Any questions feel free to call myself or Bill Johns

Bill Johns   --- 440-796-7417

Andy Schofield - 216-956-9872

--part1_319.712717a.31ec0a92_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><BR>
<BR>
     Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that John=
ny Wu's feature film The Rapture has wrapped principal photography. What a w=
onderful experience. I was re united with some old friends and made some new=
 ones. I know it will be a success. <BR>
<BR>
Our last 5 days we stayed at an amazing bed and breakfast in Port Clinton Oh=
io. They treated us incredibly well and very hospitable.<BR>
<BR>
If anyone is looking for a lavish antique bed and breakfast feel free to cal=
l The LakeHouse Bed and Breakfast<BR>
<BR>
The address is  : 702 East Perry Street , Port Clinton Ohio 43452 =
 <BR>
Or call 419-734-5447 and ask for Jackie.<BR>
<BR>
Respectfully , Andy Schofield<BR>
<BR>
Producer - ( one of ) The Rapture<BR>
<BR>
Also, I hope to see everyone at the premire of Madness on July 27th at 7:30=20=
pm at Tower City Cinemas.<BR>
<BR>
Any questions feel free to call myself or Bill Johns<BR>
<BR>
Bill Johns   --- 440-796-7417<BR>
<BR>
Andy Schofield - 216-956-9872</FONT></HTML>

--part1_319.712717a.31ec0a92_boundary--