[NEohioPAL]Another Actor/Performer joins the Real Estate Profession

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 15:22:21 PDT 2006

--0-331382311-1153088541=:19419

After many months of hard work, I have been given a license to sell Real Estate by the state of Ohio.  I would like to ask a favor that if anyone knows anybody looking to buy or sell Real Estate, to give them my name and phone number.

  I know who many of you are and most of you that I know live in an apartment, thinking that you can't afford a house, here is what you should know...

  If you have any doubts of whether you are able to get a mortgage, you can get as many free pre-approvals that you want from different mortgage companies to find the best one, and in one fourteen day period, you credit score will only be lowered one point no matter how many inquiries.

  A mortgage monthly payment can be equal or less than the apartment you pay for, and you will be paying towards something you already own.

  I have access to the Northern Ohio Regional Multiple Listing Service and can find you any house you desire, regardless of what company it is listed for.

  You will find that a real estate agent with many of the same interests, such as theatre and performing arts will be very beneficial to you.

  Please call me if you have any questions, and I will be glad to promote your business for you in return.

  Thanks,

Ken Milota
  Real Estate Sales Agent
  Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty
  http://www.cbhunter.com/kmilota

  KM Videos- http://www.stores.ebay.com/kmvideos
  440-781-1401

--0-331382311-1153088541=:19419

		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
--0-331382311-1153088541=:19419--