[NEohioPAL]Music for Motion Picture Crops Released on CD

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jul 17 06:10:29 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C6A980.DB388420

Music for Motion Picture Crops Released on CD

Music written by Award Winning Composer Aryavarta Kumar

Cleveland OH - July 17, 2006 - The original music score to the
independent feature film Crops has been released on CD to coincide with
the UK screening of the film on July 13, 2006. The music contains
elements of orchestral and electronic and was widely applauded during
the Cleveland OH screening premiere at Crocker Park. Award Winning
Composer Composer Aryavarta Kumar (Arya) wrote over 70 minutes of
original music for the feature length film Crops, produced by Two
Martinis Productions.

"Crops marks my second collaboration with George [Butiri]," says Arya,
"and it's been a pleasure to work with him and collaborate on a scale
that takes his wonderful script ideas to the screen." Mr. Butiri
remarked "I can't wait for the Crops Series. It's been a pleasure
working with Arya and look forward to having him score future Crops
endeavours and other projects."

Aryavarta Kumar (Arya) is a media composer writing for film, TV,
computer games, and new media. He is a winner of a Silver Telly Award
(2005). For more information, including requesting a review copy of the
Crops Soundtrack, please visit http://www.aryavartakumar.com

The film Crops is a story that takes place in the 21st century and stars
Shelia Weiss, Zara Phythian, Ray Goodwin, Nick Tatalovich, Jami Ross,
Gabryel Ali, and Joseph Primes. We have discovered that we are not alone
in the Universe. While terrorism runs wild in every country, an alien
threat develops outside our world. A.C.E. (Alien Combat Element) fights
a losing war, until a team of four find Anna, a young girl that may very
well hold the key to winning the war.

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C6A980.DB388420

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Music for Motion Picture Crops Released on CD</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Music for Motion Picture Crops Released =
on CD</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Music written by Award Winning Composer =
Aryavarta Kumar</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cleveland OH - July 17, 2006 - The =
original music score to the independent feature film Crops has been =
released on CD to coincide with the UK screening of the film on July 13, =
2006. The music contains elements of orchestral and electronic and was =
widely applauded during the Cleveland OH screening premiere at Crocker =
Park. Award Winning Composer Composer Aryavarta Kumar (Arya) wrote over =
70 minutes of original music for the feature length film Crops, produced =
by Two Martinis Productions.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Crops marks my second =
collaboration with George [Butiri]," says Arya, "and it's been =
a pleasure to work with him and collaborate on a scale that takes his =
wonderful script ideas to the screen." Mr. Butiri remarked "I =
can't wait for the Crops Series. It's been a pleasure working with Arya =
and look forward to having him score future Crops endeavours and other =
projects."</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Aryavarta Kumar (Arya) is a media =
composer writing for film, TV, computer games, and new media. He is a =
winner of a Silver Telly Award (2005). For more information, including =
requesting a review copy of the Crops Soundtrack, please visit </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.aryavartakumar.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.aryavartakumar.com</FONT></U></A></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The film Crops is a story that takes =
place in the 21st century and stars Shelia Weiss, Zara Phythian, Ray =
Goodwin, Nick Tatalovich, Jami Ross, Gabryel Ali, and Joseph Primes. We =
have discovered that we are not alone in the Universe. While terrorism =
runs wild in every country, an alien threat develops outside our world. =
A.C.E. (Alien Combat Element) fights a losing war, until a team of four =
find Anna, a young girl that may very well hold the key to winning the =
war.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>