[NEohioPAL]The King and I opens this weekend

Tom Burnett tburnett at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 13:05:20 PDT 2006

The King and I opens Saturday night at the beautiful Medina
Performing Arts Center at Medina High School. Opening night will be
at 7:30 p.m. and there will be a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.

The following week will see performances on Wednesday, Thursday and
Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Both Sunday matinees will
feature an extra attraction for children: a free make-and-take craft
project sponsored by Pat Catan's.

Tickets are $12 each, or $10 for seniors and children 12 and under.
For groups of 20 or more, purchasing all the tickets at the same
time, the price drops to $8 each. For more information on tickets
call 330-636-3400.