[NEohioPAL]Apollo Baby Grand

dsm smmslt111 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 09:04:19 PDT 2006

Dear Listers,

I bought an Apollo (Wurlitzer) 5' baby grand, circa 1925, a few
months ago, but was just offered my best friend's piano, so I'm
selling the one I bought.

It has a very vibrant, resonant tone and easy action, as well as a
middle pedal.  It holds a tune well - currently sounds not quite
right because the tuner tuned it that way (yes, I'm also looking for
a good piano tuner).  Viewed closely, you can see that the case needs
refinishing, but it is otherwise in good shape (I've played it every
day since May).  I'm asking $1000 plus moving.

Thanks!
Deb

.