[NEohioPAL]Something Dada's Excited About 7/20/06

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:20:51 PDT 2006

Something Dada's next show is on 7/20/06.  What an amazing day this is!!  Did you know that  day where you can take the month, multiply it be three and subtract one to get the day, then divide by 2 and subtract 4 to get the year only happens once in a while?  Not very often at ALL!  I mean...there's 5/14/03, and 9/26/09, but that's it!  Three times in a century!  Wow!  And if you add up the day, month and year on any of these, it's a multiple of 11.  DaVinci code nothin'.

When a special occasion like this happens, it's a reason to go out and celebrate with hilarious improv, so come down and check out Something Dada that night at 9 PM at Bassa Vita Lounge underneath Bottom's Up in Lakewood.  Who knows, maybe something super-weird will happen because of the weird confluence of days.  Or maybe our writer's block will have cleared up by then.  Come down and find out.

Next show times:
Thursday, 7/20/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 7/27/06