[NEohioPAL]Wanted: New Male Lead Singer for Flashback Band

mslerner at adelphia.net mslerner at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 18 13:35:31 PDT 2006

The Flashback - rock 'n soul band is looking for a new male lead singer to join our talented group of musicians. Our current singer will be leaving us for greener pastures at the beginning of September so we would like to bring a new singer on board as soon as possible since we have solid bookings through the end of the year.

Besides being a talented singer and professional, the ideal person should have the following attributes:

>A very good knowledge of pop, soul, r&b, and Motown tunes from the 60s - 70s - if you are a baby boomer, even better.
>A quick study - we currently have over 100 songs in our playlist.
>Can do harmonies on the fly - you will be singing back up vocals and duets with our incredibly talented female singer.
>A team player - willing to have fun, work hard, get paid for it, but most importantly, you can get along with others.
>Available to rehearse 2-3X per month on Tuesdays in Beachwood from 7pm to 10pm
>Available on Friday and Saturday evenings for gigs. We try and play out 1-3X per month.

Please --- no prima donnas, jerks, druggies, drunks, or head cases!!!

If you are interested, please contact Michael Lerner (mslerner at adelphia.net) or via phone (216) 272-1865 for more details.

Check out www.flashbackonline.com for complete band information.