[NEohioPAL]Electric Bassist now available in NE Ohio Area

chunga668 at gmail.com chunga668 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:37:43 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C6AC0A.0F28A450

Electric Bassist now available in NEohio area.

Recently relocated to Cleveland area.
I have a degree in music and vast experience in theater and related =
music.
I play fretless and fretted basses and can easily replace the upright =
bass in most situations.
I read extremely well and can transpose, sight read and/or read from =
piano reductions and/or lead sheets, etc.
I'd really like to meet some jazz players in the area, if anyone is =
looking for a bassist for a combo.
I am willing to travel anywhere in NE Ohio and beyond (within reason).
Unpaid gigs may be taken based on availability.

Please contact me at Chunga668 at GMail.com
------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C6AC0A.0F28A450

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D1>
<P><FONT size=3D2>Electric Bassist now available in NEohio=20
area.</FONT></P></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Recently relocated to Cleveland area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have a degree in music and vast experience in =
theater and=20
related music.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I play fretless and fretted basses and can easily =
replace the=20
upright bass in most situations.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I read extremely well and can transpose, sight read =
and/or=20
read from piano reductions and/or lead sheets, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'd really like to meet some jazz players in the =
area, if=20
anyone is looking for a bassist for a combo.<BR>I am willing to travel =
anywhere=20
in NE Ohio and beyond (within reason).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Unpaid gigs may be taken based on =
availability.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please contact me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Chunga668 at GMail.com">Chunga668 at GMail.com</A></FONT></DIV><=
/DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C6AC0A.0F28A450--