[NEohioPAL]I Ought To Be in Pictures opens tonight!

jbdecker100 at juno.com jbdecker100 at juno.com
Fri Jul 21 07:58:10 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

                                       THE CLEVELAND STAGE COMPANY
                                                  I Ought To Be in Pictu=
res
                                                            by Neil Simo=
                                                  Directed by Brian Zold=
essy
                          Starring Brian Zoldessy.....Marnie Zoldessy...=
..Kellie McIvor
                                                  Opens Tonight, July 21=
 at
    Cuyahoga Community College Eastern Campus Performing Arts Center Mai=
n Stage
          4250 Richmond Road -- Use the Harvard Road Entrance, and park =
in lot "E"
                                            For two weekends...through J=
uly 30
                    Friday and Saturday nights at 8:00, Sunday Matinees =
at 2:00
                       You'll laugh!   You'll cry!  You'll applaud!  You=
'll love it!  =

                                  For more information, call 216.987.243=
8

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

sp;           &nb=
sp;           &nb=
sp;    <STRONG>THE CLEVELAND STAGE COMPANY</STRONG><=
/P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;   <EM><U>I Ought To Be in Pictures</U></EM></STRONG></P>=

<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp; by Neil Simon</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;   Directed by Brian Zoldessy</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;   Starring Brian Zoldessy.....Marnie Zoldessy.....Kellie=
 McIvor</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;   Opens Tonight, July 21 at</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>    Cuyahoga Community College Eastern Ca=
mpus Performing Arts Center Main Stage</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          4250 R=
ichmond Road -- Use the Harvard Road Entrance, and park in lot "E"</STRO=
NG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;         For two weekends..=
.through July 30</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;         Friday and Saturda=
y nights at 8:00, Sunday Matinees at 2:00</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;            =
You'll laugh!   You'll cry!  You'll applaud!  You'll=
 love it!  </STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>          &=
nbsp;           &=
nbsp;           For mo=
re information, call 216.987.2438</STRONG></P></html>

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--