[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively at Riders Inn Saturday July 22

Lenne Snivley lenne at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 21 22:35:41 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

If you can,  stop by.

        Saturday, the 22nd I will be at Rider's Inn with Greg Lekan  from 8pm until 10:30pm .  Greg is one incredible jazz guitarist You may already "know" my stuff, but Greg's ease and style on that sweet old single cutaway Guild will mellow you out.  We will be doing alternating Sets so stop by and catch his act.  He's phenomenal, pure and simple.  Rider's Inn -- 792 Mentor Rd. -- Painesville.

        My CD, "Songs From The Porch" is almost done. A to Z is making minor adjustments to Mark Sherepita's smokin' hot Layout work.  It's all ready to go, all I'm waiting for are the art work corrections.  See you soon, until then keep it in tune.

    My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you ~ 216 409 1011  pickrjm at aol.com
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV><STRONG>If you can,  stop by.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>        Saturday, the 22nd I will be at <FONT color=#ff0000>Rider's Inn</FONT> with Greg Lekan  from 8pm until 10:30pm .  Greg is one incredible jazz guitarist You may already "know" my stuff, but Greg's ease and style on that sweet old single cutaway Guild will mellow you out.  We will be doing alternating Sets so stop by and catch his act.  He's phenomenal, pure and simple.  <FONT color=#ff0000>Rider's Inn -- 792 Mentor Rd. -- Painesville</FONT>.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>        My CD, "Songs From The Porch" is almost done. A to Z is making minor adjustments to Mark Sherepita's smokin' hot Layout work.  It's all ready to go, all I'm waiting for are the art work corrections.  See you soon, until then keep it in tune.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>    My name is Jim LooseChange Snivley and I thank you ~ 216 409 1011  <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A></STRONG></DIV></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--