[NEohioPAL]Seeking payment from "Mr. Joe" Joseph Plovock the magician for performance in December

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 08:14:58 PDT 2006

--0-1661443839-1153322098=:66673

If anyone can help put me in touch with Joseph Plovock I would really appreciate it.  I have been trying to reach him for months to get paid for a piano job I did around New Years and he has not responded.  He is a magician  that also books other entertainers.  Anyone able to help-- I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much

Rachel
rachkabob at yahoo.com
216 469 2244

--0-1661443839-1153322098=:66673

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-1661443839-1153322098=:66673--