[NEohioPAL]Last Weekend Into the Woods

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Mon Jul 24 05:44:40 PDT 2006

The reviews are in!!!!  Great Show!!!!!!

Don=27t forget to book your tix for this weekend=2C July 28-30 for Into =

the Woods!!!

Into the Woods=2E  One of Sondheim=92s most popular works=2C Into the Woo=
ds =

is a rare modern classic=2C based on a book by James Lapine=2C with =

Sondheim=92s music and lyrics=2E  The musical showcases many unforgettabl=
e =

characters=2E  However=2C what begins as a lively irreverent fantasy in =

the style of The Princess Bride becomes a moving lesson about =

community responsibility and the stories we tell our children=2E Into =

the Woods will be directed by Renee Johntony=2C with musical direction =

by Frank McCauley=2E  The show will take place on July 14-16 and 21-23 =

and 28-30=2E  All shows are at 8pm except Sundays at 3pm=2E Tickets are =

=2412 for adults=2C =2410 for students and seniors=2C and =248 for KSU st=
udents =

and children under 12=2E

Daniel-Raymond Nadon=2C Ph=2ED
Associate Professor
Co-ordinator of Theatre - Trumbull Campus
Co-coordinator of LGBT Studies
Kent State University