[NEohioPAL]I Ought To be In Pictures

Alicia Summers alicia_smmrs at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 07:32:53 PDT 2006

--0-784535417-1153751573=:79019

Sunday we caught Neil Simon's sweet and touching comedy I Ought To Be In Pictures at the East Campus theatre company, CCC.  Don't miss it!  The father/daughter team of Marnie and Brian Zoldessy is wonderful and Kellie McIvor blends in perfectly as the girlfriend who tries to keep everything in the play balanced.  The entire audience laughed and cried, a combination difficult to achieve.  Mr. Zoldessy also directed the production and he did a great job keeping the pace moving, the laughs coming but not missing one moment of tenderness so apparent in this particular script. And the music choices were so cool.  At one point, during a scene change, all of the audience members in my section started to sing along to a very familiar Beatles song.  The staging is in the round, right on the stage, which made the performance that much more intimate and comfortable.  Bravo!

--0-784535417-1153751573=:79019

Sunday we caught Neil Simon's sweet and touching comedy<STRONG> I Ought To Be In</STRONG> <STRONG>Pictures</STRONG> at the East Campus theatre company, CCC.  Don't miss it!  The father/daughter team of Marnie and Brian Zoldessy is wonderful and Kellie McIvor blends in perfectly as the girlfriend who tries to keep everything in the play balanced.  The entire audience laughed and cried, a combination difficult to achieve.  Mr. Zoldessy also directed the production and he did a great job keeping the pace moving, the laughs coming but not missing one moment of tenderness so apparent in this particular script. And the music choices were so cool.  At one point, during a scene change, all of the audience members in my section started to sing along to a very familiar Beatles song.  The staging is in the round, right on the stage, which made the performance that much more intimate and comfortable.  Bravo!  <p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Make PC-to-Phone Calls</a> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.
--0-784535417-1153751573=:79019--