[NEohioPAL]Congratulations Bigfoot cast and crew!

JWShofner at aol.com JWShofner at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 18:31:31 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1153791091

I'd like to offer congratulations to my fellow cast and crew members for
Bigfoot's multiple award wins at the Long Island International Film  Expo.
_www.longislandfilm.com/home.asp_ (http://www.longislandfilm.com/home.asp)
Unfortunately, the Festival hasn't posted this year's winners to their
website yet.

Director of photography Andy Smoley received Honorable Mention in the  Best
Cinematography category,  Bob Gray won Best Supporting Actor  (a category which
included nominees Chazz Palminteri, Ice T, Michael  Rappaport, and Anthony
Mangiano), and Bigfoot itself won Best Horror  Feature.

Another great festival showing; following others at the B  Movie Awards,
Appalachian Film Festival, and Tupelo Film Festival.  Bigfoot rolls on!

Wes Shofner

-------------------------------1153791091

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1505" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT id=3Drole_document face=3DArial=20=
color=3D#000000=20
size=3D2>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'd like to offer congratulations to my fellow cast and crew members fo=
r=20
<EM>Bigfoot</EM>'s multiple award wins at the Long Island International Film=
=20
Expo.  <A=20
href=3D"http://www.longislandfilm.com/home.asp">www.longislandfilm.com/home.=
asp</A> </DIV>
<DIV>Unfortunately, the Festival hasn't posted this year's winners to their=20
website yet.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Director of photography Andy Smoley received Honorable Mention in=20=
the=20
Best Cinematography category,  Bob Gray won Best Supporting Actor=20
(a category which included nominees Chazz Palminteri, Ice T, Micha=
el=20
Rappaport, and Anthony Mangiano), and <EM>Bigfoot</EM> itself won Best Horro=
r=20
Feature.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Another great festival showing; following others at the =
B=20
Movie Awards, Appalachian Film Festival, and Tupelo Film Festival.=20
<EM>Bigfoot</EM> rolls on!</DIV>
<DIV><EM></EM> </DIV>
<DIV>Wes Shofner</DIV></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>