[NEohioPAL]"Picture Perfect!" comments from the crowd

Joy D. Borland jbdecker100 at juno.com
Tue Jul 25 10:47:45 PDT 2006

"It was great!"
(I Ought To Be in Pictures" by Neil Simon)

"Many touching moments between father and daughter"
(Starring Brian and Marnie Zoldessy)

"I treasured and enjoyed all three performances!"
(One more weekend...Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 28, 29 and 30)

"Bravo!  Absolutely amazing!"
(directed by Brian Zoldessy...produced by Cleveland Stage Company)

"The audience both laughed and cried!"
(Playing in the Performing Arts Center at Cuyahoga Community College
Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road.  call 216.987.2438 for information
and reservations)

"Something special...picture perfect"
We all agree!