[NEohioPAL]King and I in Medina not to be missed

PAC CAMEO cameo at mail.mcsoh.org
Wed Jul 26 08:58:51 PDT 2006

The largest and most ambitious production to be staged in Medina and =
Medina County opened this past Saturday to rave reviews.

=20

=93The King and I=94 directed by Ansley Valentine features some of the =
most lavish costumes, sets and lighting seen in this area.

=20

There are four shows remaining:

            Wednesday, July 26th at 7:30pm

            Thursday, July 27th at 7:30pm

            Saturday July 29th at 7:30pm

            Sunday, July 30th at 2pm

=20

Tickets are only $12 for adults and $10 for seniors and children under 13.

$8 for groups of 20 or more.

=20

The performances take place at the equally grand and beautiful Medina =
Performing Arts Center.  777 East Union St, Medina, OH 44256 (Enter off of =
St. Rte 3)

Parking is free and well lit. =20

=20

Don=92t miss this spectacular production.  For more information please =
visit our website at www.mcsoh.org/pac, send me an email at mas9902 at hotmail=
.com.

Or for tickets please call our box office at 330.636.3400.

=20

Hope to see everyone there

=20

Michael A Sferro

Chair, CAMEO * The Cooperative Alliance of Medina Entertainment Organizatio=
ns

direct line:  330.289.6390

email:  mas9902 at hotmail.com or cameo at mcsoh.org

www.mcsoh.org/pac