[NEohioPAL]Wine Tasting With The Arts Every SAT Noon to 5pm

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Wed Jul 26 16:54:25 PDT 2006

Downtown Cleveland's Only Winery

We are Downtown Cleveland's only winery, bringing art and wine together the
way they were meant to be.   Wine tasting is $5 and includes five 1 oz.
samples.  Reservations are not necessary.
Our wine selections are all low in sulfites and are available by the glass
or by the bottle. We offer the following:
KU (Merlot) Dry, full-bodied, red wine with oak intensity and a chocolate
finish
HIE (Shiraz) Dry, medium-bodied red wine with essence of blackberry, spice
and chocolate
CHI (Chardonnay) Dry, full-bodied white wine with a buttery finish
KAZE (Pinot Grigio) Dry and crisp, medium-bodied white wine with a fruity,
pear finish
MIZU (Berry Red) A very sweet, light- bodied red wine with extraordinary
blueberry, strawberry and blackberry flavors

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS
2400 Superior Ave., #201
(2nd fl. of Futon Factory Bldg.)