[NEohioPAL]Blue-Ize Magazine

Dominic Buccilli dom.buccilli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:35:36 PDT 2006

------=_Part_168286_7930562.1154014536048

Calling all dance companies!!

Blue-Ize Magazine is planning an "all-dance" September 06' issue. The issue
will focus on influential individuals within the dance culture, and
feature some listings of local dance schools. We know most dance schools
have fall registration coming up, so we're running great advertising deals
to get your company names out to our readership! Anything from a quarter
page black and white to a full color page, we have premium advertising space
available in our magazines.

If interested in advertising please contact Dom Buccilli @
dom.buccilli at gmail.com

Thanks!