[NEohioPAL]MADNESS Premiere - Wow, What a Night!

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 18:02:35 PDT 2006

--0-1921853672-1154221355=:78534

To everyone who came to the Madness premiere, words just don't cover the thrill it was to have you there.

  We nearly sold out the largest auditorium at Tower City Cinemas and had a great time afterward at the Hard Rock Cafe. The red carpet arrival was so much fun and for a few moments it truly felt like we were in Hollywood. The rain stopped, the clouds parted and some of the most talented and beautiful actors and actresses in the world, stepped out of their Hummers and walked down the red carpet to meet and greet their eager fans... and total strangers... lol

  Thanks to everyone who made the evening such a wonderful success and by-gum, let's do this again sometime soon.

  Bill Johns - Director
  www.wheremadnesslies.com

--0-1921853672-1154221355=:78534