[NEohioPAL]Press Release for Fourth Wall Productions "Schism"

Matthew Sprosty fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 17:33:38 PDT 2006

--0-431758854-1154306018=:73909

     PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE  Date: July 30, 2006

---------------------------------

        Contact: Rebecca Cole, Director / Member of Fourth Wall Productions,                1-330-283-2442, becca.cole at gmail.com               http://www.fourthwallproductions.com     WORLD PREMIERE OF MATTHEW A. SPROSTY’S “SCHISM”  FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS RETURNS TO THE BROOKS THEATRE

  (July 21, 2006) Fourth Wall Productions returns to the Cleveland Play House’s Brooks Theatre with their second show- the world premiere of Matthew A. Sprosty’s comedy Schism, Aug. 10th-19th.

  Rebecca Cole directs this chaotic comedy about the opening night of a college production entitled Perfectly Imperfect You that goes horribly haywire when the actors decide they don’t want to be their characters anymore.  Featuring the talents of four Ohio University B.F.A. actors: Alexis Black, Justin Tatum, Dash Combs, and Erin Hogan, University of Oklahoma actor Jeff Taylor, and Otterbein graduate Arian Steiner.

  ABOUT SCHISM
  The play Schism begins as the audience is entering the theatre- the actors are walking around, getting into places, and waiting for the female lead, Arian, who hasn’t shown up, yet.  The lead actor, Dash, confessed to Arian before the show that he had feelings for her.  But, she’s dating the Supporting Actor, Justin, whose also Dash’s best friend.  As the actors get more and more distracted by their personal lives, they ad-lib their way out of Perfectly Imperfect You- especially Erin, who tries to establish herself as sexy because her wide hips have landed her in the mother role for every college production she’s been in.  The director, Alexis, likes the “reality” of the actor’s personal dramas, and tries to calm the disapproving playwright, Jeff, down while shaping the action to form a linear play.  As the actor’s begin to rewrite their own play to satisfy their personal lives, Alexis and Jeff must settle their creative differences to make sure everything comes together
 in the end.

  ABOUT FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS
  Fourth Wall Productions is one of Cleveland’s newest theatre companies that’s main goal is to engage a younger audience into the wonderful world of theatre.  All of Fourth Wall Members went to Ohio University together, and formed their company from the different departments the School of Theatre had to offer.  Putting together Ohio University and Cleveland-area talent, Fourth Wall’s goal is to continue to do a type of theatre that will connect with an audience in the 16-35 age range, yet will entertain an audience of all ages.  It’s through Fourth Wall’s introduction of theatre, and friendship with other regional theatres, that they hope to broaden theatre appreciation within the Cleveland community.
     ABOUT THE CAST  ALEXIS BLACK (Becca Cole) got her BFA in Theatre Performance from Ohio University in 2005, and has also studied abroad in London, England.  Her regional credits include Corie in Barefoot in the Park at The Monomoy Theatre, Cecily in The Importance of Being Earnest, Lil in Sky Girls at The Dorset Theatre Festival, and Stepsister in Cinderella at The Ensemble Theatre in Cincinatti.  She also co-wrote and acted in the ensemble project RAW: REVEALED at The Ensemble Theatre of Cincinatti.

  DASH COMBS (Dash / Brent) graduated with a BFA in Theatre Performance from Ohio University in 2005.  In the last year, he’s appeared in Fourth Wall Productions show of Plans Change (Summer, 2005) at The Cleveland Play House, The Merry Wives of Windsor at Great Lakes Theater Festival, and Cabaret at Kalliope Stage.  His University credits include Our Lady of 121st Street, The Baltimore Waltz, A View From the Bridge, and The God’s Are Not To Blame.

  ERIN HOGAN (Erin / Brent’s Mom) is making her Cleveland debut with Schism.  Erin graduated in June of this year from Ohio University with a BFA in Theatre Performance.  Last year she was seen as Clare in Outcry, Female Ensemble in As Bees in Honey Drown, and the Larva in The Insect Play.

  ARIAN STEINER (Arian / Emily) is a recent graduate of Otterbein College’s Theater program.  She also studied acting at the Atlantic Theater Company is NYC.  Currently, she is a teaching artist at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp and the Acting Out School.  Favorite roles include Puck from A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Amelia in House of Bernarda Alba, and Fairy May in A Curious Savage.  Arian hopes to pursue an MFA in acting and go on to teach voice and movement in a college conservatory program.

  JUSTIN TATUM (Justin / Corey) graduated from Ohio University with a BFA in Theater Performance in 2004, where he performed in such roles as: Lysander, A Midsummer Night’s Dream; Louis, A View from the Bridge; Bernie, Sexual Perversity in Chicago; and Mike, A Lie of the Mind; as well as working with BFA and MFA playwrights in originating the roles of: Mr. Ganarey, Ganareys’ 101; Mr. Banin, All’s Fair; Hung Tran, Trial By Water: A Gook Story; and CJ Walters, Fore.  Professionally, his credits include: South Pacific, Our Town, Two Gentlemen of Verona, and As You Like It at the Monomoy Theatre in Catham, MA; Jon, Tape; Oswald, Ghosts; Fredrik The Pelican; Ernst, Cabaret; Narrator Opal; Noah 110 in Shade; and Dylan, Griller; for regional theatres in North East Ohio, as well as Fourth Wall Productions’ show last summer, Plans Change, as Hugh.

  JEFF TAYLOR (Matthew A. Sprosty) is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in May 2006.  While at the University, Jeff acted as Lloyd Dallas in Noises Off, MacBeth in MacBeth, and Dogberry in Much Ado About Nothing.  Other credits include: Fox in Mamet’s Speed the Plow, Algernon in The Importance of Being Earnest, Lysander in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and Jesus in Godspell.

  ABOUT THE CREATIVE TEAM
  REBECCA COLE (Director) graduated from Ohio University with a BFA in Directing in 2004.  Some of her University credits include: The Accident by BFA Playwright Ron Bigler, All’s Fair and Ganareys’ 101, two plays by Matthew Sprosty, Kennedy’s Children by Robert Patrick, and Two by Jim Cartwright.  In the summer of 2005, she was chosen to direct Plans Change, Fourth Wall’s debut show, and instantly became part of the Fourth Wall family.  Her directing in Plans Change landed her a job as the assistant director for the Cleveland Play House's A Christmas Story in 2005.  She was also an assistant director for Monomoy Summer Theatre in Chatham, Massachusetts for their 2002 season.

  MATTHEW A. SPROSTY (Playwright) graduated from Ohio University’s Playwriting Program with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the Spring of 2004.  Under the head of the program Tony-nominated playwright, Charles Smith, Matthew helped initiate the Undergraduate Playwright’s Ten-Minute Play Festival to showcase the writing skills of the School of Theatre’s undergraduate talent.  From there, Matthew’s first full length, Ganareys’ 101, met a standing-room-only audience with every single performance.  After that, Sprosty paired up with director Rebecca Cole again for the full length All’s Fair, where on closing night- they had to turn away half the theatre-go’ers due to an already full house.  His ten-minute, No Apologies, was just performed by Westlake High School’s Drama Department.  With Sprosty’s last play, Plans Change, (Fourth Wall Productions, Summer, 2005) he was hailed as a writer who can “draw audiences into a realistic world to which [they] can all relate.”

RUDY FRIAS (Sound Designer) graduated from Ohio University with a BFA in Theatre Performance in 2004.  While at Ohio University, Rudy performed in such roles as: Bevolio in Romeo and Juliet, Anibal in Cloud Tectonics, Kenny in Jelly Belly, Alaka in The Gods are Not to Blame, and Omar in Ganareys’ 101.  After graduating, Rudy moved to Cleveland to work with the Great Lakes Theater Festival as an Actor-Teacher.  While in Cleveland, Rudy has been seen in the 2005 Fall Rep. of Amadeus and As You Like It for Great Lakes.  He was also in Fourth Wall Productions’ world premiere of Plans Change as Ston.  A jack of all trades, Rudy also did the lighting design for Jelly Belly while at OU.

--0-431758854-1154306018=:73909

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT>  <H5 class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in>  <H1><STRONG>PRESS RELEASE</STRONG><BR>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE</H1>  <div align=right>Date: July 30, 2006</div>  <DIV align=center>  <HR align=center width="100%" color=black noShade SIZE=2>  </DIV></H5>  <H5 class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in> </H5>  <H5 class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in> </H5>  <H5 class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in>Contact: Rebecca Cole, Director / Member of Fourth Wall Productions,</H5>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1">            </SPAN><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>1-330-283-2442, <A href="http://us.f339.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=becca.cole@gmail.com"
 target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>becca.cole at gmail.com</FONT></A></SPAN></H5>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">             <A href="http://www.fourthwallproductions.com/" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://www.fourthwallproductions.com</FONT></A></SPAN></H5>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#003399 size=3></FONT> </H5>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>WORLD PREMIERE OF MATTHEW A. SPROSTY’S “SCHISM”</FONT></H5>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS RETURNS TO THE BROOKS THEATRE</FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New
 Roman"> <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">(July 21, 2006) Fourth Wall Productions returns to the Cleveland Play House’s Brooks Theatre with their second show- the world premiere of Matthew A. Sprosty’s comedy <I>Schism</I>, Aug. 10<SUP>th</SUP>-19<SUP>th.<O:P></O:P></SUP></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><SUP><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></SUP></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">Rebecca Cole directs this chaotic comedy about the opening night of a college production entitled <I>Perfectly Imperfect You</I> that goes horribly haywire when the actors decide they don’t want to be their characters anymore.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Featuring the talents of four Ohio University B.F.A. actors: Alexis Black,
 Justin Tatum, Dash Combs, and Erin Hogan, University of Oklahoma actor Jeff Taylor, and Otterbein graduate Arian Steiner.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><B><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></B></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><B><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></B></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><B><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">ABOUT <I>SCHISM</I></FONT></FONT></B></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>The play <I>Schism </I>begins as the audience is entering the theatre- the actors are walking around, getting into places, and waiting for the female lead, Arian, who hasn’t shown up, yet.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The lead actor, Dash, confessed to Arian before the show that he had feelings for
 her.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>But, she’s dating the Supporting Actor, Justin, whose also Dash’s best friend.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>As the actors get more and more distracted by their personal lives, they ad-lib their way out of <I>Perfectly Imperfect You</I>- especially Erin, who tries to establish herself as sexy because her wide hips have landed her in the mother role for every college production she’s been in.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The director, Alexis, likes the “reality” of the actor’s personal dramas, and tries to calm the disapproving playwright, Jeff, down while shaping the action to form a linear play.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>As the actor’s begin to rewrite their own play to satisfy their personal lives, Alexis and Jeff must settle their creative differences to make sure everything comes together in the end.</FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT
 size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></FONT><B><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></B></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><B><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>ABOUT FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS</FONT></B></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Fourth Wall Productions is one of Cleveland’s newest theatre companies that’s main goal is to engage a younger audience into the wonderful world of theatre.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All of Fourth Wall Members went to Ohio University together, and formed their company from the different departments the School of Theatre had to offer.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Putting together Ohio University and Cleveland-area talent, Fourth Wall’s goal is to continue to do a type of theatre that will connect with an audience in the 16-35 age range, yet will entertain an audience of all ages.<SPAN
 style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It’s through Fourth Wall’s introduction of theatre, and friendship with other regional theatres, that they hope to broaden theatre appreciation within the Cleveland community.</FONT></div>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></H5>  <H5 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>ABOUT THE CAST</FONT></H5>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>ALEXIS BLACK </B>(Becca Cole) got her BFA in Theatre Performance from Ohio University in 2005, and has also studied abroad in London, England.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Her regional credits include Corie in <I>Barefoot in the Park</I> at The Monomoy Theatre, Cecily in <I>The Importance of Being Earnest,</I> Lil in <I>Sky Girls </I>at The Dorset Theatre Festival, and Stepsister in <I>Cinderella</I> at The Ensemble Theatre in
 Cincinatti.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She also co-wrote and acted in the ensemble project <I>RAW: REVEALED</I> at The Ensemble Theatre of Cincinatti.</FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>DASH COMBS</B> (Dash / Brent) graduated with a BFA in Theatre Performance from Ohio University in 2005.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In the last year, he’s appeared in Fourth Wall Productions show of <I>Plans Change</I> (Summer, 2005) at The Cleveland Play House, <I>The Merry Wives of Windsor</I> at Great Lakes Theater Festival, and <I>Cabaret</I> at Kalliope Stage.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>His University credits include <I>Our Lady of 121<SUP>st</SUP> Street, The Baltimore Waltz, A View From the Bridge, </I>and <I>The God’s Are Not To
 Blame.<O:P></O:P></I></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><I><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></I></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>ERIN HOGAN </B>(Erin / Brent’s Mom) is making her Cleveland debut with <I>Schism.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></I>Erin graduated in June of this year from Ohio University with a BFA in Theatre Performance.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Last year she was seen as Clare in <I>Outcry</I>, Female Ensemble in <I>As Bees in Honey Drown</I>, and the Larva in <I>The Insect Play</I>.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">       </SPAN></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New
 Roman"><B>ARIAN STEINER </B>(Arian / Emily) is a recent graduate of Otterbein College’s Theater program.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She also studied acting at the Atlantic Theater Company is NYC.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Currently, she is a teaching artist at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp and the Acting Out School.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Favorite roles include Puck from <I>A Midsummer Night’s Dream</I>, Amelia in <I>House of Bernarda Alba, </I>and Fairy May in <I>A Curious Savage</I>.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Arian hopes to pursue an MFA in acting and go on to teach voice and movement in a college conservatory program.</FONT></FONT></div>  <div class='Msonfiltered="MARGIN:' 0pt? 0in><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT> </div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>JUSTIN TATUM </B>(Justin / Corey) graduated
 from Ohio University with a BFA in Theater Performance in 2004, where he performed in such roles as: Lysander, <I>A Midsummer Night’s Dream; </I>Louis, <I>A View from the Bridge; </I>Bernie, <I>Sexual Perversity in Chicago; </I>and Mike, <I>A Lie of the Mind; </I>as well as working with BFA and MFA playwrights in originating the roles of: Mr. Ganarey, <I>Ganareys’ 101;</I> Mr. Banin, <I>All’s Fair;</I> Hung Tran, <I>Trial By Water: A Gook Story; </I>and CJ Walters, <I>Fore.</I><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Professionally, his credits include: <I>South Pacific, Our Town, Two Gentlemen of Verona, </I>and <I>As You Like It </I>at the Monomoy Theatre in Catham, MA; Jon, <I>Tape; </I>Oswald, <I>Ghosts; </I>Fredrik <I>The Pelican;</I> Ernst, <I>Cabaret; </I>Narrator <I>Opal;</I> Noah <I>110 in Shade; </I>and Dylan, <I>Griller;</I> for regional theatres in North East Ohio, as well as Fourth Wall Productions’ show last summer, <I>Plans Change</I>, as
 Hugh.</FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>JEFF TAYLOR </B>(Matthew A. Sprosty) is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in May 2006.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>While at the University, Jeff acted as Lloyd Dallas in <I>Noises Off</I>, MacBeth in <I>MacBeth</I>, and Dogberry in <I>Much Ado About Nothing</I>.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Other credits include: Fox in Mamet’s <I>Speed the Plow</I>, Algernon in <I>The Importance of Being Earnest</I>, Lysander in <I>A Midsummer Night’s Dream, </I>and Jesus in <I>Godspell.</I></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New
 Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><B><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">ABOUT THE CREATIVE TEAM<O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></B></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>REBECCA COLE </B>(Director) graduated from Ohio University with a BFA in Directing in 2004.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Some of her University credits include: <I>The Accident</I> by BFA Playwright Ron Bigler, <I>All’s Fair </I>and <I>Ganareys’ 101</I>, two plays by Matthew Sprosty, <I>Kennedy’s Children</I> by Robert Patrick, and <I>Two</I> by Jim Cartwright.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>In the summer of 2005, she was chosen to direct <I>Plans Change</I>, Fourth Wall’s debut show, and instantly became part of the Fourth Wall family.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Her directing in <I>Plans Change</I>
 landed her a job as the assistant director for the Cleveland Play House's <I>A Christmas Story</I> in 2005.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She was also an assistant director for Monomoy Summer Theatre in Chatham, Massachusetts for their 2002 season.</FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>MATTHEW A. SPROSTY </B>(Playwright) graduated from Ohio University’s Playwriting Program with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the Spring of 2004.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Under the head of the program Tony-nominated playwright, Charles Smith, Matthew helped initiate the Undergraduate Playwright’s Ten-Minute Play Festival to showcase the writing skills of the School of Theatre’s undergraduate talent.<SPAN
 style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>From there, Matthew’s first full length, <I>Ganareys’ 101</I>, met a standing-room-only audience with every single performance.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>After that, Sprosty paired up with director Rebecca Cole again for the full length <I>All’s Fair</I>, where on closing night- they had to turn away half the theatre-go’ers due to an already full house.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>His ten-minute, <I>No Apologies,</I> was just performed by Westlake High School’s Drama Department.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>With Sprosty’s last play, <I>Plans Change,</I> (Fourth Wall Productions, Summer, 2005) he was hailed as a writer who can “draw audiences into a realistic world to which [they] can all relate.”<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></FONT></FONT></div>  <div class=MsoHeader style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; tab-stops: .5in"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New
 Roman"> <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></div><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">RUDY FRIAS </SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">(Sound Designer) graduated from Ohio University with a BFA in Theatre Performance in 2004.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>While at Ohio University, Rudy performed in such roles as: Bevolio in <I>Romeo and Juliet</I>, Anibal in <I>Cloud Tectonics</I>, Kenny in <I>Jelly Belly</I>, Alaka in <I>The Gods are Not to Blame</I>, and Omar in <I>Ganareys’ 101.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></I>After graduating, Rudy moved to Cleveland to work with the Great Lakes Theater Festival as an Actor-Teacher.<SPAN
 style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>While in Cleveland, Rudy has been seen in the 2005 Fall Rep. of <I>Amadeus </I>and <I>As You Like It </I>for Great Lakes.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>He was also in Fourth Wall Productions’ world premiere of <I>Plans Change</I> as Ston.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>A jack of all trades, Rudy also did the lighting design for <I>Jelly Belly </I>while at OU.</SPAN><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br> Everyone is raving about the <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers"> all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-431758854-1154306018=:73909--