[NEohioPAL]Need help finding venue

Beverly Kristy bkristy at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 30 19:33:42 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C6B428.362FED80

Hi Neopal,

I'm hoping someone out there can assist me. I need to find a low or no =
cost venue (preferably downtown or east side of Cleveland) to host a =
private party for about 20. I'm looking for a date in early or mid =
September,  I'm willing to work the date around the availability of the =
venue.=20

The site wouldn't have to have catering available as long as I can self =
cater or bring in food.

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Beverly Kristy
440-487-6698
bkristy at mindspring.com

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C6B428.362FED80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DridBody background=3D"">
<DIV>Hi Neopal,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm hoping someone out there can assist me. I need to find a low or =
no cost=20
venue (preferably downtown or east side of Cleveland) to host a private =
party=20
for about 20. I'm looking for a date in early or mid September, =
 I'm=20
willing to work the date around the availability of the venue. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The site wouldn't have to have catering available as long as I can =
self=20
cater or bring in food.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any ideas at all would be appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Beverly Kristy<BR>440-487-6698<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:bkristy at mindspring.com">bkristy at mindspring.com</A><BR></DI=

<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C6B428.362FED80--