[NEohioPAL]Play Submissions - Fourth Wall Productions

Matthew Sprosty fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 06:58:02 PDT 2006

--0-758391989-1154354282=:79868

Think you have a play that's just waiting for the stage?

  Fourth Wall Productions is proud to announce that it is now accepting submissions from all playwrights in the Northeast Ohio Area, or who have once lived in the Northeast Ohio area.

  Fourth Wall's productions focus on plays that can be relatable to an audience of 16-35 year olds, but still entertaining for all ages.  We're looking for everything, and anything, but while being a budding company- plays with low budgets will have the best chance of production.

  There's no length requirement.  We prefer full-lengths that range from 90-120 pages, but we're not against putting up ten-minutes or one-acts that knock our socks off.

  Once submitted, a Fourth Wall member will drop you a note, letting you know we got your play, and after reading it- a Fourth Wall member will get back to you and let you know if we're thinking of a possible future production of your work (if we don't think it works for our mission, we will also let you  know that, and give you specific reasons on why/why not).

  There's no fee to submit a play.

  You can submit plays electronically (.pdf or Word formats only) to:
  fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com

  Or, if you prefer sending a hard copy, the address is:

  Fourth Wall Productions
  c/o Matthew Sprosty
  25151 Brookpark Rd.
  Apt. #1616
  North Olmsted, OH 44070

  If sending a hard copy, and would like it back after we read it, please send a SASE, and we will be sure to mail your play back to you.

  Thank you, and we look forward to reading your work!

  Sincerely,
  Matthew A. Sprosty
  Founding Member - Fourth Wall Productions

--0-758391989-1154354282=:79868

		<hr size=1>How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone call rates.
--0-758391989-1154354282=:79868--