[NEohioPAL]tv show audition

Kimyddr at aol.com Kimyddr at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 10:45:51 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1154367950

this is for the mark norton tv show. i just wanted to tell you we need all
shapes and sizes. all flavors and looks. everyone come on down. we have some
very unique parts for very unique people, some come to the
http://www.twistednightmareweekend.com/guests.html, at the quality inn in middeburg, [and check out
guest number 34] see you there. auditions august 6 from 11am - 1pm and 2pm -
4pm. bring headshot and resume.

-------------------------------1154367950

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">this is for the mark norton tv show. i just wanted to tell you we need al=
l shapes and sizes. all flavors and looks. everyone come on down. we have so=
me very unique parts for very unique people, some come to the <A href=3D"htt=
p://www.twistednightmareweekend.com/guests.html">http://www.twistednightmare=
weekend.com/guests.html</A>, at the quality inn in middeburg, [and check out=
 guest number 34] see you there. auditions august 6 from 11am - 1pm and 2pm=20=
- 4pm. bring headshot and resume. </BODY></HTML>